It’s an honor to be nominated for The Creative Blogger Award! I’d like to thank Carisa Adrienne @ Sometimes Silver Linings Are Blue for the nomination. She is my #1 fan and I appreciate the love and support.
RULES FOR THE CREATIVE BLOGGER:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog. (yes)
- Share 5 facts about yourself (below)
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them of their nomination. (in process)
- Keep the rules in your post so it makes it easy for everyone to know what to do. (obviously)
So here it goes.
Facts about me:
- I had a rare blood disease from years 1-3 that almost killed me, but I made it through.
- I’m 5 foot 9 and a half, but I lie and round up to five foot ten.
- I lost my virginity at 17 while listening to the Counting Crows album “August & Everything After”
- I have owned 14 cars in my lifetime, and I realized sometime around #10 that it’s just a car.
- I don’t do anything in the morning until after my second cup of coffee
As for my nominees:
Mr. and Mrs. Halloween – Because I always look forward to their festive posts.
Everything I Never Told You – Because Tosha Michelle is an inspiration
A Walk On The Brightside – Because Georgette Ann is a poet, and she knows it
Stars Rain Sun Moon – Because no one can captivate a cup of noodles quite like Mari
Heart Shaped Eyes – Because even though I don’t know her name, I’m always intrigued
Also, it’s totally OK if you don’t want to partake in the post. I just think it’s fun and since I’m kind of new to WordPress, I need to thank all these lovely people I have met, well kind of met.
Also, one for the road: